top of page

Passport Renewal

  1. Completed and signed Service Request Form

  2. Most recent, undamaged passport (must have been issued in your current name, or you can legally document name change, was issued when you were 16 years or older, and was issued within the last 15 years.

  3. One passport pictures - 2" X 2". We can provide this service for $10.

  4. Completed form DS-82. . You can complete this online by clicking Application Form. When completing the form online, please check the box "$60 Expedite Fee" in the additional fees section.

  5. Proof of travel - Travel Itinerary.

  6. One letter of authorization to allow Quick Passport to act on your behalf. Please check mark the first two paragraphs.

bottom of page